Solutions To Drive ValueSelling Into The Day-to-Day
Training comes in many forms – but the best uses a blended approach to reach individuals who learn differently. From online training programs to make complex topics accessible, memorable and actionable – to plugins for your salesforce automation stack, the products from ValueSelling Associates are designed to drive results.
Value Prime Solutions and ValueSelling Associates provide access to a robust set of products to enhance your sales and marketing teams skills and reinforce adoption of the ValueSelling Framework. Scroll down for more information on each product.
Executive Speak™: Blended learning combining eLearning with instructor lead training designed to increase business acumen and access to decision makers.
eValuePrompter®: A cloud-based tool that plugs into your CRM to reinforce the ValueSelling Framework and increase efficiency.
eValueSelling Framework® Fundamentals: An online course developed to teach you the fundamentals of the ValueSelling Framework anytime, anywhere.
ValueSelling@Work®: A video reinforcement series designed to ensure best practices are adopted and value realized.
Increase Business Acumen and Access to Decision Makers
Sales reps that have more meetings get more results. But securing a meeting requires optimal research about the prospect and company, and preparation to make the most of their limited time with an executive.
Executive Speak™ is a blended learning program that includes:
- An eLearning Module combined with,
- An Instructor Lead Workshop,
- 360 Degree Profile Builder Tool™ to Create Outputs in a ValuePrompter®
- A process for gaining access to decision makers
- A basic primer for business and financial acumen
- Guidance on where and how to research relevant facts about the prospect’s business
- An interactive tool to synthesize information and turn it into insight
- A faster, more effective way to prepare for sales calls
The 360° Profile Builder™
Avoid unnecessary time researching your prospects and clients. The 360° Profile Builder® leads you through 16 targeted questions to answer about your buyer. Then, the answers are mapped to the ValuePrompter, so you are ready to engage in more effective sales calls.
- Research and generate a profile about your target buyer
- Efficiently investigate company, industry, finances and key individuals
- Quickly analyze financial data to predict health of a business
- Think like an executive by spotting business issues versus problems
- Predict what part of your solution will resonate with the buyer
- Prepare for meeting key decision makers with an engaging business conversation
- Gain access to power with a tailored communications campaign
- Establish your credibility
- Prepare the right type of questions to gain the buyer’s point of view
Embed the ValueSelling Framework™ Into Your CRM
There is simply no better way to manage your opportunities than to enable the ValueSelling Framework® in the application where your sales reps already spend time managing and tracking their opportunities, accounts, and contacts.
- Move Opportunities Forward: See where each deal is in the pipeline and what needs to be done to close them.
- Improve Adoption: Track who uses the methodology and the difference it makes in how your sales team delivers.
- Measure Performance: Maximize the return on your sales training and SFA/CRM investment.
Increase Sales Productivity
Integrated into daily sales activity, the eValuePrompter® makes it faster to:
- Prepare for calls
- Capture critical information before, during and after calls
- Qualify prospects
- Generate Mutual Plan Letters
- Close opportunities
The eValuePrompter® gives your team an easier way to qualify prospects, manage the details of opportunities, accurately forecast and close more deals.
- Bridge Between Sales and Marketing: Populate the eValuePrompter with the most recent, go-to-market information and insight
- Online Playbook: Empower your team to qualify prospects, conduct team selling, and executive a consistent sales process, more efficiently
- Just-In-Time Coaching: Access “Helpful Hints” and “What Do I Do” fields throughout every aspect of the sales cycle
Use the eValuePrompter® to drive adoption and measure the difference the ValueSelling Framework makes to your top and bottom line. Learn how you can incorporate the eValuePrompter into your CRM or SFA and achieve these types of results:
- Sales reps, managers and account teams trained on the ValueSelling Framework® realized an average of 65% increase in deal size, 9 months post-training.
- Assessing effectiveness, deals over $100K that used the eValuePrompter® grew 130% to 175% more than those that did not.
COMPATABILITY: eValuePrompter® is compatible with most best-of-breed CRM systems including, but not limited to, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, and SugarCRM.
eVALUESELLING FRAMEWORK® FUNDAMENTALS
An Anytime, Anywhere Introduction to the ValueSelling Framework® Method
Now, you can quickly learn the essential components of the ValueSelling Framework® in less than three hours, anytime and anywhere. Whether you’re preparing for an upcoming workshop or want to learn independently, eValueSelling Fundamentals will meet your needs.
Completely up-to-date with the latest adult instructional design principles, you will learn concepts in the context of real-world examples. From using the Qualified Prospect Formula® to determine the health of your opportunity to using the ValuePrompter® to prepare for your next call, this online course will help you get ready to accelerate your sales to the next level.
- Acquaint yourself with ValueSelling Framework® vocabulary, terms, processes, and concepts in less than 3 hours
- Practice using the ValuePrompter® by creating one for your next sales call
- Take the Diagnose Your Opportunity quiz to evaluate the health of any sales opportunity in your pipeline
- Practice using the O-P-C Questioning Process in an interactive simulation
eValueSelling Framework® Fundamentals is typically included as part of a blended learning program for our clients.
LANGUAGES: Chinese, Deutsch, El español de América , English, española Europea, Français, Italiano, Nederlands
Windows: XP/Vista/7, Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher, Firefox 3.6 or higher; requires Adobe Flash plugin.
Mac: Safari 5.0 or higher, Firefox 3.6 or higher; requires Adobe Flash plugin.
VALUESELLING@WORK® VIDEO REINFORCEMENT
Increasing Adoption and Application of the ValueSelling Framework® Method
The ValueSelling@Work® video reinforcement program helps your sales force build skills, gain confidence and achieve results directly after the classroom experience. Practicing their new skills right away leads to early successes. The high-quality, short videos provide weekly focus on a new ValueSelling principle. Each video is a valuable reminder to help retain techniques and skills learned. Action steps, key points and printable job aids are included with each video.
The series includes 14 Essential ValueSelling Framework Topics for Sales Managers and Sales Reps, and includes downloadable tools and templates.
Currently ValueSelling@Work is only available for those who have been through ValueSelling Framework Fundamentals training.
- A Manager’s Role: Gaining Momentum
- Assessing Opportunities with Your Reps
- A Manager’s Role: Focusing on Business Issues
- The Power of the Mutual Plan Letter
- The Art of Preparation
- A Manager’s Role: Advancing the Sale
- The Power of Asking Questions
- Role-Modeling ValueSelling: A Manager’s Part
- Success is in the Details: Driving Specificity
- Gaining & Maintaining Control of the Sales Process
- Triangulation of Power: Managing the Process
- ValueSelling: The Communication Tools
- A Manager’s Role: Applying the ValueSelling Formula
- Sustaining Your Expertise in the ValueSelling Framework
Sales Rep Topics:
- Working the Opportunity Assessment Tool
- The Power of the ValuePrompter
- The Steps to Successfully Identifying Business Issues
- The Value of the Mutual Plan Letter
- Becoming a ‘Problem Expert’
- Creating Solutions for Your Customers
- The Skills for Creating Value by Differentiation
- Create Personal Value During the Sales Process
- How to Create Business Value
- How to Identify Who Has Power
- Gaining Access to Power: How to Make It Happen
- Visualizing the End Result
- Stalled Sale? The Fine Art of Anxiety Questions
- QPF: The Formula For Efficient Qualifications
How It Works
Once a week for 14 weeks, your reps will receive an email from ValueSelling Associates with a link to a video. Your managers will receive an email with two videos; the same video their reps are receiving and one specifically for managers.
In addition to the weekly emails, reps and managers will be able to log into the Learning Management System any time to review videos.
Sign Up to Receive Value Prime Solutions Monthly Newsletter!
Content for Sales & Marketing Executives to Keep You Ahead of Emerging Trends, Focused on Best Practices and Consistently Using the Proven Formula to Accelerate Your Results!